High Quality Motorcycle Conveyor Roller Chain Stainless Steel Professional China Factory Supply (ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS Standard)
1. Material: Stainless steel / Alloy steel / Made to order
2. Surface Treatment: Zinc-Plated / Nickel-Plated / Shot Peening / Blackening
3. Chain Type: Roller chains, Drive chains,Conveyor Chains, Hollow Pin Chains,Welded chains, Steel Pin Chains, Palm oil chains,Sugar Mill Chains.ect.
4. Application: Chains is a very important industry parts, The many industry will be use chain. For examples Sugar mill ,Steel mill,Cement mill, Palm oil mill and more. thus the chain is industrial family main member.
5. “PLW” Company Purpose : Powering Your Business Worldswide. Driving the word and future.
|Product name||High Quality Motorcycle Conveyor Roller Chain Stainless Steel Professional China Factory Supply (ANSI, BS, DIN, JIS Standard)|
|Chain Type||1. Driving Chain (roller chain, Heavy Duty Cranked-Link,Bushing Chains etc)|
|2. Conveyor Chain( Double Pitch chains,,MT & MC Series etc)|
|3. Hollow Pin Chain|
|4. Palm Oil Chain|
|5. Sugar Mill Chain|
|6. Welded Steel Chain|
|7. Rubber Glove Chain|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO Standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||First quality, Best Service, Competitive price, Fast delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
View more products,please click here…
|Material:||Steel or Stainless Steel etc|
|Surface Treatment:||Shot Peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing,|
|Chain Size:||All of The Chain|
|Feature:||Fire Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag+Box+Plywood Case|
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in bicycles?
Yes, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Roller chains are an integral component of bicycle drivetrains, transmitting power from the pedals to the rear wheel. They offer several advantages that make them well-suited for this application:
1. Efficient Power Transfer: Roller chains provide efficient power transfer from the rider’s pedaling force to the rear wheel of the bicycle. They have low frictional losses, allowing for a smooth and efficient transfer of energy, resulting in better propulsion and improved performance.
2. High Strength and Durability: Roller chains used in bicycles are designed to withstand the forces exerted during pedaling and the varying loads encountered during riding. They are constructed using high-quality materials and precise manufacturing techniques to ensure strength and durability.
3. Lightweight: Roller chains used in bicycles are lightweight, contributing to the overall weight reduction of the bike. This is important for cyclists as it allows for faster acceleration, easier maneuverability, and enhanced handling.
4. Versatility: Roller chains are available in various sizes and configurations, allowing them to be used in different types of bicycles. Whether it’s a road bike, mountain bike, or city bike, roller chains can be adapted to suit the specific requirements of the bike’s drivetrain.
5. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains in bicycles require regular maintenance to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Proper lubrication and periodic cleaning are essential to prevent wear and corrosion. Fortunately, bicycle chains are relatively easy to maintain and can be readily accessed for cleaning and lubrication.
6. Cost-Effective Solution: Roller chains offer a cost-effective solution for power transmission in bicycles. They are affordable and widely available, making them a practical choice for bike manufacturers and cyclists alike.
In summary, roller chains are commonly used for power transmission in bicycles due to their efficient power transfer, strength, durability, lightweight nature, versatility, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. They play a crucial role in ensuring a smooth and reliable ride for cyclists of all types and skill levels.
Can roller chains be used for power transmission in industrial equipment?
Yes, roller chains are widely used for power transmission in various industrial equipment and machinery. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Versatility: Roller chains are known for their versatility and can be used in a wide range of industrial applications. They are commonly employed in machinery such as conveyors, agitators, mixers, hoists, elevators, packaging equipment, material handling systems, and many other types of industrial equipment.
2. Power Transmission: Roller chains excel in transmitting power from one rotating shaft to another. They can efficiently transfer high torque and handle heavy loads, making them suitable for demanding industrial applications where power transmission is required.
3. Load Capacity: Roller chains are designed to withstand significant loads and provide reliable power transmission. They are available in various sizes and strengths, allowing for customization based on the specific load requirements of the industrial equipment.
4. Durability: Roller chains are built to be durable and withstand harsh operating conditions typically encountered in industrial environments. They are constructed using high-quality materials and undergo heat treatment processes to enhance their strength and resistance to wear, fatigue, and elongation.
5. Efficiency: Roller chains offer high transmission efficiency due to their positive engagement with the sprockets. The rollers on the chain engage with the sprocket teeth, minimizing slippage and ensuring reliable power transfer. This results in efficient operation and optimized performance of industrial equipment.
6. Easy Maintenance: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain, especially when compared to other power transmission systems. Proper lubrication and periodic inspection are essential to ensure smooth operation and extend the chain’s lifespan. Regular maintenance routines can be implemented to keep the chains in optimal condition and minimize downtime.
7. Cost-Effectiveness: Roller chains are generally cost-effective compared to alternative power transmission methods. They offer a balance between performance, durability, and affordability, making them a popular choice for power transmission in industrial equipment.
In summary, roller chains are well-suited for power transmission in industrial equipment due to their versatility, load capacity, durability, efficiency, ease of maintenance, and cost-effectiveness. When selecting roller chains for industrial applications, it’s important to consider factors such as load requirements, speed, environmental conditions, and compatibility with the specific equipment to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
What are the different types of roller chains available?
Roller chains come in various types and configurations to suit different applications and requirements. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Standard Roller Chain: This is the most common type of roller chain and is widely used in general-purpose applications. It consists of inner and outer plates, rollers, and pins.
2. Double Pitch Roller Chain: Double pitch roller chains have twice the pitch length of standard roller chains. They are commonly used in applications where slower speeds and lighter loads are present, such as conveyor systems.
3. Heavy-Duty Roller Chain: Heavy-duty roller chains are designed to withstand higher loads and more demanding operating conditions. They feature thicker plates, larger rollers, and stronger pins, offering increased strength and durability.
4. Stainless Steel Roller Chain: Stainless steel roller chains are made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel material. They are suitable for applications where resistance to moisture, chemicals, and harsh environments is required, such as food processing, pharmaceutical, and marine industries.
5. Nickel-Plated Roller Chain: Nickel-plated roller chains have a layer of nickel plating on the outer plates, providing additional corrosion resistance. They are often used in applications where protection against rust and wear is essential.
6. O-Ring Roller Chain: O-ring roller chains have O-ring seals between the outer plates and rollers. The O-rings help retain lubrication and prevent contamination, resulting in reduced maintenance requirements and extended chain life.
7. Lube-Free Roller Chain: Lube-free roller chains incorporate self-lubricating bushings or rollers that eliminate the need for external lubrication. They are suitable for applications where maintenance-free operation and clean environments are required.
8. Attachment Roller Chain: Attachment roller chains have special attachments on the outer plates, allowing for the attachment of various accessories or components. They are commonly used in applications such as conveying, lifting, or indexing systems.
9. Silent Chain: Silent chains, also known as inverted tooth chains, have tooth-shaped links that engage with the sprockets. They offer smooth and quiet operation and are often used in applications where noise reduction is critical, such as timing drives.
10. Leaf Chain: Leaf chains consist of interlocking links with large flat plates connected by pins. They are commonly used in applications requiring high strength and durability, such as forklifts and lifting devices.
Each type of roller chain has its own unique features and advantages. The selection of the appropriate type depends on factors such as load capacity, speed, environment, and specific application requirements.
editor by CX 2023-09-13