We can supply Jaw coupling, PF coupling, MC/MCT coupling, KX/KXT coupling, F-FLEXBLE coupling, HRC coupling, Chain coupling, NM coupling, MH coupling, Adjustble spacer coupling, Fenaflex coupling, Shaft coupling, Rigid coupling, Pin coupling.
With top quality, competitive price and prompt delivery, welcome your inquiry, thank you!
Flexible or Rigid
|Payment||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
WHY CHOOSE US
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
A: Definitely YES. We provide the most competitive price in the power transmission industry. If price disparity exists, we’ll be more than happy to do a price match.
Q3: Can you make chains according to my CAD drawings?
A: Yes. Besides the regular standard chains, we produce non-standard and custom-design products to meet the specific technical requirements. In reality, a sizable portion of our production capacity is assigned to make non-standard products.
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
A: Yes. You or your representative or any third-party inspection party assigned is allowed access to our facility and do the inspection.
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
A: We’re flexible. We take T/T, L/C, or any other online payment methods so long as it’s applicable for you.
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
A: Whenever in doubt, you’re always encouraged to consult our sales associate any time – They will help you to your satisfaction.
Can chain couplings accommodate axial misalignment?
Chain couplings are primarily designed to accommodate angular misalignment between the connected shafts. However, they have limited ability to handle axial misalignment, which refers to the situation where the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their common axis.
Unlike some other types of couplings, such as flexible beam or disc couplings, chain couplings are not specifically designed to handle significant axial misalignment. The primary function of a chain coupling is to transmit torque between the shafts while allowing for some degree of angular displacement.
While chain couplings can tolerate a small amount of axial misalignment, excessive axial displacement can lead to various issues. It can cause increased stress on the coupling components, such as the roller chain, sprockets, and connecting pins, leading to accelerated wear and potential failure. Additionally, excessive axial misalignment can result in decreased power transmission efficiency and increased vibration and noise during operation.
If significant axial misalignment is anticipated in an application, it is generally recommended to consider alternative coupling options that are specifically designed to handle axial misalignment, such as double-flex or flexible beam couplings. These couplings have greater flexibility and can better accommodate axial displacement without compromising performance and reliability.
It is important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines for the specific chain coupling being used to understand its limitations regarding axial misalignment. If axial misalignment is unavoidable, it may be necessary to implement additional measures, such as shaft guides or spacers, to minimize the impact of misalignment on the chain coupling and the connected machinery or equipment.
In summary, while chain couplings can tolerate a certain degree of axial misalignment, their primary function is to accommodate angular misalignment. Excessive axial misalignment should be avoided, and alternative coupling options should be considered if significant axial displacement is expected in an application.
What are the key components of a chain coupling?
A chain coupling consists of several key components that work together to transmit power and accommodate misalignments. Here are the main components of a chain coupling:
- Sprockets: Sprockets are the toothed wheels that engage with the chain. They are typically made of steel or other durable materials and have specially designed teeth that mesh with the chain rollers. The sprockets provide the driving and driven connections, transmitting torque from one shaft to another.
- Roller Chain: The roller chain is a series of interconnected links with rollers between them. It is looped around the sprockets, with the rollers engaging with the sprocket teeth. The roller chain transfers the rotational motion from the driving sprocket to the driven sprocket, allowing power transmission between the shafts.
- Connecting Pins: Connecting pins are used to join the links of the roller chain together, forming a continuous loop. These pins are inserted through the pin holes in the chain links and secured with retaining clips or other fasteners. They ensure the integrity and strength of the chain.
- Bushings or Bearings: Bushings or bearings are used to support the shafts and allow them to rotate smoothly within the chain coupling. They are typically inserted into the bores of the sprockets and provide a low-friction interface between the shaft and the coupling components.
- Guard or Cover: In some chain couplings, a guard or cover is added to enclose the sprockets and chain. This serves as a protective barrier, preventing contact with moving parts and reducing the risk of accidents or injuries. The guard or cover also helps to contain lubrication and protect the chain from contaminants.
- Lubrication: Lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of a chain coupling. Proper lubrication reduces friction, wear, and noise. Lubricants, such as chain oil or grease, are applied to the chain and sprockets to minimize frictional losses and prevent premature wear.
These components work together to provide a reliable and efficient power transmission in chain couplings. The sprockets engage with the roller chain, and as one sprocket rotates, it drives the chain, causing the other sprocket and the connected shaft to rotate. The roller chain and its components, along with lubrication, allow for flexibility and compensation of misalignment between the shafts.
How does a chain coupling work?
A chain coupling works by connecting two rotating shafts using a roller chain and sprockets. The sprockets have teeth that engage with the rollers of the chain, creating a positive drive mechanism.
When the first shaft rotates, it drives the sprocket attached to it. The engaged chain then transfers the motion to the second sprocket and the second shaft, causing it to rotate as well.
The chain coupling design allows for flexibility and misalignment compensation. In the presence of angular misalignment between the shafts, the chain can accommodate the deviation by flexing and adjusting its position on the sprockets. Similarly, if there is parallel misalignment or axial displacement, the chain coupling can flex and adjust to maintain proper engagement and transmit torque between the shafts.
The engagement between the sprocket teeth and the chain rollers ensures a positive drive, meaning that the torque from the driving shaft is efficiently transferred to the driven shaft. This makes chain couplings suitable for applications where high torque loads need to be transmitted.
Proper lubrication is essential for the smooth operation and longevity of a chain coupling. Lubricants such as oil or grease are applied to the chain and sprockets to reduce friction and wear. The lubrication helps prevent heat buildup and ensures the chain and sprockets rotate smoothly, minimizing power losses and extending the lifespan of the coupling.
In summary, a chain coupling operates by using a roller chain and sprockets to connect two rotating shafts. The engaged chain transfers torque from the driving shaft to the driven shaft, while accommodating misalignment between the shafts. The positive drive mechanism and the flexibility of the chain make chain couplings effective in transmitting high torque loads while allowing for smooth and reliable power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-14