1. Leaf chain conform to ISO, BS, JS and other standards
2. Mainly BL, AL, LL, FL series leaf chain
3. Our leaf chain customization service can be provided according to customer requirements
4. The leaf chain is made of high quality material and heat treatment technology.
5. The products are widely used in forklifts, textile machinery, drilling rigs, etc. to achieve vertical lifting, horizontal traction and other uses.
1,Stainless steel: stainless steel 304, 316, etc.
2. Alloy steel: 45 Mn, 42 CrMo, 20CrMo, etc.
OEM according to your requirements
Surface treatment: polished, galvanized, nickel-plated, etc.
Design standard: ISO DIN ANSI according to customer’s drawing requirement
Leaf chain structure
Leaf chain consists of chain plate and pin only. The chain plates are connected by pins to carry the tension on the chain plates. The outer chain plate is overfitted with the pin and the pin is riveted.
The inner chain plate, middle chain plate and pin are sliding fit.
Scope of Application
The plate chain is widely used in forklift, textile machinery, traction, tensioning chain, etc.
|Galvanized / nickel plated / stainless steel / carbon steel|
Structure (for Chain)
L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union
Carton, Wooden Case
Own Import & Export License, The TV trade mark registered successfully in many countries, Sales network spread all over China, Products export to 65 countries in 5 continents.
1. The member of China General Machine Components Industry Association.
2. The member of China Chain Transmission Association.
3. The member of China Chain Standardization Association.
4. The member of China Agricultural Association Machinery Manufacturers.
With our excellent trained staffs and workers, advanced and efficient equipments, completely sales network, strict QA systems. You are confidence that our premium qualified chain can meet all customers’ specification and strictest quality standards.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information on how TransVision products can meet your industries demands at highly competitive pricing.
Quality First, Clients Uppermost.
|WHY CHOOSE US|
Comprehensive Product Portfolio We produce and supply a wide range of power transmission
products including drive chains, leaf chains, conveyor chains, agricultural chains, sprockets, and
couplings. This one-store-for-all shopping experience will significantly reduce your searching costs while
guarantee youfind what you want at 1 click.
Value Choice Products Our products are the best combination of quality and price, and you get what
you want within your budgets
Seasoned Sales Associates and Engineers We have 15 seasoned sales associates and 5 engineers;
on our team at your disposal any time when you need a helping hand. They are well trained with industry
know-now and will always respond to your requests within 24 hours.
100% Customer Retention Rate Our regular customers from overseas come back not just for our
premium quality products, but for the superior services that we’ve provided over the years.
|Q1: What’s your average lead time?
A: It varies. Our regular end-to-end lead time is 1-2 months.. We also provide express shipments for rush orders. For details,please consult our sales associate.
Q2: Is your price better than your competitors given the same quality?
Q4: Can we inspect the goods before shipment?
Q5: What kind of payment method is acceptable for your mill?
Q6: What if I have any other questions?
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Usage:||Transmission Chain, Conveyor Chain|
How do roller chains handle side loads?
Roller chains are designed to primarily handle axial (or in-line) loads, which are forces applied along the axis of the chain. However, they do have some capability to handle limited side loads. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Roller Design: The rollers in a roller chain are cylindrical in shape and rotate freely between the inner and outer plates. This design allows the chain to accommodate limited side loads by allowing the rollers to roll and adjust their position within the chain.
2. Bearing Surfaces: Roller chains have bearing surfaces between the pins and the bushings or rollers. These bearing surfaces help distribute the load and reduce friction, allowing the chain to handle some degree of side loads.
3. Tolerance for Misalignment: Roller chains have some tolerance for misalignment between the sprockets, which can help compensate for minor side loads. However, excessive misalignment can lead to increased wear and decreased chain life.
4. Limitations: It’s important to note that roller chains are primarily designed for transmitting power and handling axial loads. While they can tolerate some side loads, their ability to handle significant side loads is limited. Excessive side loads can cause increased wear, premature chain failure, and reduced overall performance.
To ensure the longevity and reliable performance of a roller chain, it is essential to minimize side loads as much as possible. Proper alignment of the sprockets, appropriate tensioning of the chain, and avoiding excessive side loads are important considerations when using roller chains in an application.
What are the advantages of using a roller chain over a timing belt?
Roller chains and timing belts are both commonly used for power transmission in various applications. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
Advantages of using a roller chain:
1. Higher Load Capacity: Roller chains are capable of handling higher loads compared to timing belts. They are designed to transmit power in heavy-duty applications where high torque and shock loads are present.
2. Flexibility in Power Transmission: Roller chains are more versatile in terms of power transmission. They can transmit power over longer distances and are suitable for applications that require multiple shafts and complex power transmission routes.
3. Tolerance to Misalignment: Roller chains can tolerate more misalignment between the driving and driven sprockets compared to timing belts. They can accommodate slight angular misalignments and axial movements, making them suitable for applications where alignment precision is challenging.
4. Resistance to Harsh Environments: Roller chains are generally more resistant to contaminants, such as dirt, dust, and debris, compared to timing belts. They are commonly used in applications where exposure to harsh environments, such as high temperatures, chemicals, or abrasive particles, is expected.
5. Easy Maintenance and Replacement: Roller chains are relatively easy to maintain and replace. Regular lubrication, tension adjustment, and periodic inspection can help prolong their lifespan. In case of wear or damage, individual chain links can be replaced without the need for replacing the entire chain, making maintenance more cost-effective.
It’s important to note that the choice between a roller chain and a timing belt depends on various factors, including the specific application requirements, load conditions, speed, accuracy, and environmental considerations. Consulting with experts and considering the specific needs of the application can help determine the most suitable power transmission solution.
How do roller chains handle shock loads?
Roller chains are designed to handle a certain level of shock loads, but their ability to withstand and absorb shocks depends on several factors. Here’s a detailed answer to the question:
1. Chain Design: The design of roller chains includes various elements that contribute to their ability to handle shock loads. These elements include the shape and size of the rollers, the pitch of the chain, and the material used for construction. High-quality roller chains are engineered to provide durability and strength, allowing them to withstand sudden impacts and shocks.
2. Material Selection: The choice of materials for roller chains plays a significant role in their ability to handle shock loads. Chains made from high-quality alloy steels or special heat-treated steels offer better toughness and resistance to impact. The material properties, including hardness and tensile strength, are important considerations in determining the chain’s ability to handle shock loads.
3. Chain Tension: Proper chain tension is crucial for handling shock loads effectively. Adequate tension ensures the chain remains engaged with the sprockets during sudden changes in load or direction. Insufficient tension can lead to chain slippage or disengagement, resulting in increased shock loads on the chain links. Regular inspection and adjustment of chain tension help maintain optimal performance.
4. Lubrication and Maintenance: Proper lubrication is essential for reducing friction and wear, especially when dealing with shock loads. Adequate lubrication ensures smooth movement of the chain and minimizes the impact of shocks on the chain’s components. Regular maintenance, including cleaning and relubrication, helps prolong the chain’s lifespan and ensures its ability to handle shock loads.
While roller chains are designed to handle a certain level of shock loads, it is important to consider the specific requirements of the application. In situations where high shock loads are expected, additional measures such as using shock-absorbing devices, selecting chains with higher load capacities, or implementing buffering systems may be necessary to protect the chain and ensure reliable operation.
editor by CX 2023-09-11