Consisting of a stress balanced gear pump, DC motor, multi-functional manifold, valves, tank, ect., this energy unit is made to operate materials managing gear. The reducing movement is achived through the solenoid valve using the decreasing speed controlled by an adjustable needle valve. The left and right functions are equipped with a dual pilot operated check valve and cross-over relief valves.
Remark: Please check with our revenue engineer for your various pump displacement, motor energy or tank capability.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e.,non-continuous operation,30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean all the hydraulic components concerned just before set up of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
4. This electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontal.
5. Check the oil degree while in the tank immediately after the primary start off with the energy unit.
6. Oil modifying is required following the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards after each and every 3000 hours.
SNOW PLOW Energy UNIT